Villa or Hotel. What's your choice?
To holiday your way, why not consider a self catering holiday in one of our luxury villas or apartments, all designed with families in mind and set in the best locations on Portugal’s Silver Coast.
We are delighted to welcome families back every season, who love the freedom a self catering vacation, letting them enjoy and explore the Silver Coast their way. Here our top 3 reasons why self catering is a great holiday option.
1. Eat, sleep, beach, repeat
Forget the stress of missing breakfast or waiting for dinner times. Eat, sleep and stay longer at beach or the pool as long as you like with plenty of options for lunch, brunch or whenever you fancy a bite. Be free to eat what you want, when you want, it’s your holiday after all!
For your arrival, we can also arrange a grocery pack of fresh coffee, meats, cheese, biscuits and more as a taster of the excellent local produce on offer to buy at the nearby food markets. Portugal’s Silver Coast also has a great selection of restaurants for the evenings, serving the catch of the day. For a holiday treat, enjoy the ice cream parlours and the must visit, coffee shops serving delicious pastries.
2. Money saver
A self catering option means you can splurge when you want and save where you want. Be a savvy saver with all the luxury of your own private pool and relaxing views without sacrificing comfort or quality, and for a price far better value than a hotel could offer. Beach towels, baby equipment, groceries, we can provide it all for you. Whether you plan a family adventure day or just a day by your private pool you have all the space of your own holiday home to relax and unwind.
3. Home from home
All the family can be invited with our holiday home collection. Our villas are ideal if you are travelling with little ones, independant teens or bringing the grandparents too. Our selection can cater for groups of 12+ with a range of baby equipment provided and the option of free wifi. We also have neighbouring properties if you want to holiday together but with your own space.
Here are our latest villa vs hotel price comparisons for Summer 2019
- 22 Caravelas is a stylish and comfortable 2 bedroom apartment, located on the ground floor opening out to gardens and the large swimming pool.
- Ideal for a family of 4
- Our price for two weeks in mid August 2019 is just €1,708.
- For two rooms at the nearby Marriott Hotel for the same dates the cost would be €5,152.
- Casa do Campo is just one of the beautiful 3 bedroom villas we have available within the prestigious Vila dos Principes gated community. Enjoy landscaped gardens and a choice of 3 large heated swimming pools and 2 children’s pools.
- Our price for two weeks in Mid August 2019 is €2,996.
- Three rooms at the Marriott hotel for the same time period would be €9,475.20.
- Casa Ulla from our luxury villa range, offers 4 bedrooms, a large private garden with outside dining, sunloungers and a BBQ and of course your own private swimming pool.
- Ideal for a large family or friends 2 weeks in Mid August is €5,096
- Four rooms at the Marriott Hotel at the same time would cost €12,180
See which holiday home will suit you best with our villa collection. If you would like to chat through some options. Contact us, or give the team a call on 0044 203 507 0417. We are always happy to help and can make recommendations to tailor make your great value, great quality family getaway.